- The event is reserved solely for translation scholars, translation students and individuals working in translation industry as an employee.
- Participation to the event is limited. We will contact you as soon as possible after your application is received and we will confirm your application.
- Early Bird rates are available from 15 January 2018 until midnight on 3 February 2018.
- Full registration rates will be applicable from the midnight on 3 February 2018 until the event.
- To benefit from the Early Bird rate, you must register by midnight on 3 February 2018.
- The prices include VAT (18%). VAT will be added to your invoice, if applicable.
- Payment must be made immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
- Payment of all fees must be made by bank transfer when registering and the bank details can be found on your invoice. All bank transfer charges will be paid by the sender.
- If payment has not been received prior to the Early Bird deadline, proof of payment must be sent by email to qualify for the discounted rate.
- All fees must be paid or you must be able to demonstrate that payment has been made in order to attend the event.
Cancellation and Substitution
It is possible to cancel your registration, and refunds (less a 50 TRY administrative fee) will be given according to the following schedule:
- Up to four weeks before the event (16 February 2018): 100% refund
- Two weeks before the event (2 March 2018): 50% refund
- Within two weeks of the event: Refunds are not available
- No refunds will be granted for no-shows
Substitution for the registrations will also be accepted.
You may substitute your registration by providing a prior notice to Translation Village at least one week in advance of the event.
All requests for cancellation, refunds or to arrange substitutions must be received in writing. Please contact us by email email@example.com
Please note that circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Translation Village Event Committee reserves the right to alter or modify the announced speakers and/or program topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the website as soon as possible.
Free Registration and Accommodation Scholarship
We are delighted to announce a scholarship for free registration and accommodation for this event! At least 5 people will be accepted to join the event with a free registration and accommodation.
Students and freelance linguists in translation, localization, and interpreting fields are encouraged to participate.
All candidates must also fill out the registration from.
In order to apply this scholarship, you need to write a motivation letter (250-500 words in English or Turkish) at the registration form. You can write relevant and interesting details about yourself and your interests about translation industry which can show us that you are motivated and the right candidate to be selected for free registration and accommodation.
We will try to find more sponsors for the registration and accommodation fees of people who would like to participate in the event but could not afford to pay registration and accommodation fees.
We can now award scholarship to at least 5 people for free registration and accommodation. We are trying hard to find more sponsors to accept more people with free registration and accommodation!
After filling out the registration form, we kindly ask you to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org